Saturday, June 27, 2009

2008 Fantasy Football Manager Rankings

According to the latest Fantasy Football rankings available at http://www.footballdiehards.com/WorldRankings2008.cfm, I finished 242nd in 2008.
I am assuming that is based on the 7th place overall at the Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC), skipping the World Championship of Fantasy Football (WCOFF) and my mid range finish at the National Fantasy Football Championship (NFFC) and the NBC Sports Fantasy Football Championship.

In 2009, I have committed to play in the FFPC and I am considering the NFFC or NBC Championship.

Is there a better way to evaluate the fantasy football managers/owners?
Should it be on money won? Or does money wagered factor in too?
How about high stakes leagues versus others? What is the cutoff?
Do multiple teams in one contest taint sucess?
The number of participants and the amount of the entry fee should definitely factor.

No comments: