Over $1.2 Million Dollars are waiting for the top fantasy owners playing in the Footballguys.com Players Championship this year, with a guaranteed grand prize of $250,000.00 - in fact, the entire prize structure is fully guaranteed! Sign up NOW and receive a FREE one-year subscription to all of Footballguys.com's content during the 2013 pre- and regular NFL season - or purchase a three-pack of teams and get a FREE THREE-year subscription.
- Just $350 for an entry, or buy a three-pack of teams for $1,000
- All cash prizes placed in a secured attorney escrow account
- All cash prizes may be split among co-owners, if so desired
- All cash prizes awarded by January 30, 2014
Hurry, early-bird subscription premiums expire June 30, 2013! Get in on the action NOW!
2013 Footballguys Players Championship (FPC)
- Over $1.2 million in guaranteed prizes!
- Grand prize of $250,000!
- League prizes are $2,000. $1500 cash or 2014 Entry into FFPC Main Event valued at $1650 | 2nd - $500 cash
- The Championship round pays cash down to 100th place.
- 2nd place is $35,000, a 100 times return on a $350 entry fee.
- 2014 Footballguys Championship teams are awarded from 101st to 200th place, a $350 value each.
- Lifetime Footballguys.com subscriptions from 201st to 280th place.
- Three year Footballguys.com subscriptions from 281st place to 400th place.
- Daily drafts from July 27th through September 5th
- All prizes held in attorney escrow account.
- The entry fee is $350 per team and three teams for $1000
The FFPC Main Event prize structure is once again being increased at EVERY LEVEL: grand prize, championship round prizes and league prize. There is now over $400,000 in guaranteed prizes in the FFPC Main Event Championship round which will now pay down to 40th place. 2nd place is now up to $30,000, 3rd place moves up to $15,000 along with substantial other increases.
Main Event league prizes are increasing from $10,500 per league up to $11,000.
The $11,000 Main Event league prize distribution has been revamped ever so slightly to offer another way to award the more successful teams while keeping a well balanced prize structure at the league level.
A total of $5,000 is awarded to the 1-seed & 2-seeds for the regular season performance (Weeks 1-11) with the following breakdown:
**If there is no winner of the $1,000 "Sweep" Bonus, both the 1-Seed and 2-Seed teams will split the $1,000 for a total regular season prize of $2,500 each.
The remaining $6,000 is awarded in the league playoffs in weeks 12 and 13. Here are those prizes:
Books from Extra Point Press:
Fantasy Football Guidebook (2nd Edition): Your Comprehensive Guide to Playing Fantasy Football ($19.95) http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982428650
Fantasy Football Tips: 201 Ways to Win through Player Rankings, Cheat Sheets and Better Drafting ($10.95) www.amazon.com/dp/0982428669
Fantasy Football Basics: The Ultimate "How to" Guide for Beginners available ($10.95) at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982428634
Fantasy Baseball for Beginners: The Ultimate "How-to" Guide ($10.95) www.amazon.com/dp/0982428693
Fantasy Soccer: The Ultimate "How-to" Guide for Fantasy Soccer Players ($14.95) http://www.amazon.com/dp/1936635070
Fantasy Hockey: The Ultimate "How-to" Guide for Fantasy Hockey Players ($14.95) www.amazon.com/dp/1936635100
Fantasy Basketball Handbook: The Ultimate "How-to" Guide for Beginners and Experienced Players ($12.95) www.amazon.com/dp/