Friday, May 22, 2020

Fantasy Index Auction Experts Draft 2020

12 Experts
Best Ball format
PPR scoring system 
$200 Auction Budget

Strategy: 
-Not spend more than 20% of my budget on any one player. 
-Try and get 3 x $20 RBs. 
-Go for a Top 3 TE, if not then get 3 TEs
-draft 3 kickers to cover injuries etc
-Draft three mid level QBs

I got D. Watson my Top 3 QB early so switched to a two QB strategy and that allowed me to draft 3 TEs and Kickers.

My team is below:

QB
Deshaun Watson HOU $16
Aaron Rodgers GB $9

RB
Austin Ekler LAC $32
LeVeon Bell NYJ $20
Damien Williams KC $14
Derrius Guice WAS $7
Marlon Mack IND $7

WR
Allen Robinson CHI $18
AJ Green CIN $10
Michael Gallup DAL $9
Will Fuller HOU $9
Christian Kirk ARI $7
John Brown BUF $7
Sterling Shepard NYG $6

TE
Jared Cook NO $8
Mike Geiseiki MIA $5
Irv Smith MIN $2

K
Greg Zuerlien DAL $3
Zane Gonzalez ARI $2
Kai'imi Fairbairn HOU $2

DEF/ST
SEA $2
JAX $1


No comments: