2008 Fantasy Football Draft (assumes 12 team league, performance scoring)
1. LT- He has been in the top 3 for the past 3 years. Has had at least 1200 yards and 10 TD’s for each of past 7 years.
2. S Jackson-Questions in STL are the only stopping point for SJ.
3. A Peterson-MIN May be the #2 RB but injury concerns are still legit and C Taylor has not left the building yet. Off season issues with the OL do not help either.
4. J Addai-PPR baby! This guy proved me wrong in 2007. He is durable and dependable.
5. Brian Westbrook-always a little iffy injury wise but the catches out of the backfield make him money in the bank.
6. Larry Johnson-Came on strong in second half after recovering from injury. KC needs other weapons to help LJ but he is great value at #6.
7. Willie Parker-needs to get his TD numbers up before he can break into the Top 5.
8. F Gore-If SF can improve their passing game, pretty easy to improve on terrible, then Gore looks good
9. R Moss-if he stays with NE.
10. R Bush or C Portis or W McGhee or M Lynch, M Barber R Grant take your pick
Post a Comment