Here is my final prediction for the first round picks in the NFL Draft. I have included what I think are the drafting teams needs and who they will pick.
Ok I changed my mind again-now I think PHI does a 3 way trade with CLE and sends them Sam Bradford, PHI packages this somehow to get Marcus Mariota with the TEN 2nd overall pickAnd MIA swaps with STL their 14th for the 10th pick.
1) TB-QB, DE, OL, LB, WR (Jameis Winston QB FSU)
2) PHI-CB, S, OLB, G, WR (trade with TEN) (Marcus Mariota QB Orgeon)
3 JAX-OL, CB, RB, S, LB (trade from PHI) Leonard Williams DT (best player overall in draft)
4) OAK-WR, CB, RB, OT, DL Amari Cooper WR ALA
5) WAS- S, CB, RT, LB Dante Fowler Jr. OLB Florida)
6) NYJ-QB, OLB, OL, WR, RB Bud Dupree OLB KY Would have been Gregory if not for the failed drug test.
7) CHI-OLB, NT, OL, S, WR Kevin White-WR WVA (replacement for B. Marshall)
8) ATL-LB, TE, OL, WR, DB Todd Gurley RB Georgia
9) NYG-FS, LB, OL, DT, TE Brandon Scheriff OT Iowa Scherff can play any OL position.
10) MIA-WR, LB, DT, G, CB, RB (traded from STL) DeVante Parker WR Lousville
11) MIN-OT, LB, CB, G, DT Vic Beasley-OLB Clemson
12) CLE-WR, QB, LB, TE, OL Andrus Peat OT Stanford
13) NO-OLB, OG, WR, TE, QB? Randy Gregory DE NEB Gregory falls a bit but teams need a pass rusher.
14) STL-G, WR, CB, OT, RB, S (traded down with MIA) Breshad Perriman WR Central Florida
15) SF-ILB, CB, DL, OL, WR-Arik Armstead DT Oregon
16 HOU-WR, LB, QB, CB, G-Dorial Green-Beckam WR Oklahoma
17 SD-OL, LB, RB, DL, WR -Melvin Gordon RB WIS (they need a RB)
And the WR class of 2015 is let out of the bottle as 5 of the first 17 are receivers. 9 of first 17 are fantasy worthy players-2 QB, 2 RB and 5 WR.
18 KC-OL, DT, WR, CB, LB- Ereck Flowers T Miami
19 CLE-WR, LB, OL, TE, QB-T. J. Clemmings T PIT
20 TEN- CB, RT, DL, S, QB Trae Waynes CB MSU
21 CIN-NT, WR, OT, CB, LB, TE Malcom Brown DT Texas
22 PIT-S, CB, OLB, TE, DL, OL Landon Collins S ALA
23 DET-CB, DL, RB, WR, PK Danny Shelton DT WAS
24 AZ-LB, DL, RB, CB Eddie Goldman DT FSU
25 CAR-OT, WR, CB, OLB, RB, S D. J. Humphries OT Florida
26 BAL-WR, RB, CB, OLB, S Marcus Peters CB WAS
27 DAL-CB, RB, DL, LB, OL Jordan Phillips NT Oklahoma
28 DEN-OL, DL, LB, TE, DB Cameron Erving C FSU
29 IND-S, OL, ILB, RB, CB Erik Kendricks ILB UCLA
30 GB-ILB, CB, DL, TE, OL Jalen Collins DB LSU
31 NO-OLB, G, CB, WR, TE Jaelen Strong WR ASU
32 NE-G, WR, S, DL Phillip Dorsett WR Miami
2 QBs, 2 RBs, 7 WRs picked in first round. 11 fantasy offensive players.
Other potential first round picks
Shane Ray DE Missouri
Eli Harold OLB UVA
Nelson Agholor WR USC
Kevin Johnson CB WF
La'el Collins OL
Byron Jones DB Conn
Grady Jarrett DT
Ronald Derby CB FSU
Cedric Ogbuehi OT Texas A+M
Jake Fisher T
Eli Harold OLB UVA
Other team needs
BUF-QB, S, LB (no pick in 1st round)
SEA-TE, OL, DL (no pick in 1st round)
Check out the latest book from Sam Hendricks…
Fantasy Football Tips (2nd Edition): 230 Ways to Win through Player Rankings, Cheat Sheets and Better Drafting ($12.95) www.amazon.com/dp/1936635151
Fantasy Football Basics: The Ultimate "How to" Guide for Beginners available ($10.95) at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982428634