1) Tom Brady-He threw a bazillion TDs last year and that trend will continue. It does not take a rocket scientist to know that if you go 16-0 by having your QB score 52 TDs (50 passing, 2 Rushing) then nothing should change the following year. Sure, they lost Dante Stallworth and all 46 of his receptions (3 for TDs). Hmmm bet on 40 TDs or more.
2) Peyton Manning-The undisputed QB #2 this year. He has yet to throw for less than 26 TDs in a year and averages 4100+ yards and 30 TDs in his 10 year career. Boy, what a terrible QB #2.
3) Carson Palmer-4000 yds and 28 TDs. That is his average the past three years as a starter (#1, #4 and #9 final QB rankings). Ocho Stinko will play this year for CIN.
4) Tony Romo- Almost doubled his passing TDs from 2006 to 2007. The #2 ranked QB at the end of the season and the last 4 games he really stunk (2 TDs and 6 INTs). Plan on 30 TDs and hope Jessica Simpson does not attend too many games.
5) Drew Brees-Strong finish (8 TDs and only 3 INTs the last four games) makes me think big things are in store for Brees who has averaged over 4400 yards the past two seasons at NO.
I know I said Top 5 but what if one of these guys gets hit by a Bud truck in the next few months. Call the next guy my spare for the Top 5.
6) Donovan McNabb-He is anywhere from fifth to tenth in most rankings. He had 12 TDs (only 5 INTs) the last half of the season and one of those games was MIA where he sprained an ankle and left before half time with two picks. Project 24 TDs 10 INTs and 4000 yards