Every season the FFPC offers a fabulous and free-to-enter Pros vs. Joes Challenge. This year they have decided to up the ante and offer substantial prizes. Here are the highlights:
- Each of the six 2013 Pros vs. Joes league winners will receive a 2014 FFPC Main Event team. The total value of these prizes is $10,000.
- 2013 Pros vs. Joes is limited to six leagues, 36 Pros, and 36 Joes.
- Joes are randomly selected among FFPC Main Event early-bird entries.
- Each FFPC Main Event early-bird deposit or fully paid team counts as a “ticket” in the drawing.
- Limit of one Pros vs. Joes team per person.
- Pros will be chosen by invite-only. I have played every year since the founding and have four books on fantasy football in print. But even I don't know if I am in as a Joe until the NFL draft 25 April. Waiting on an invite...more to follow.
The FFPC and Darren Armani of FantasyMojo.com have teamed up once again for the 2013 Pros vs. Joes Challenge. The Pros vs Joes concept is simple: take a group of hard core FFPC fantasy players (the Joes) and pit them against a contingent of fantasy industry experts (the Pros). The result is a fierce competition with ultimate bragging rights on the line.
This season, the Pros vs. Joes Challenge will become a true showcase FFPC event which means there are some serious prizes at stake! The FFPC will give away SIX entries to the 2014 FFPC Main Event to each of the six winners of a 2013 Pros vs Joes leagues. That is a prize valued at $1650+ per team, a total value of $10,000!
Entry into the Pros vs Joes is still completely free but is limited to 6 leagues, a total of 36 Joes and 36 Pros.
The 36 Pros will be chosen and invited to compete by the FFPC and FantasyMojo.com . The 36 Joes will be chosen via a random drawing. To be eligible for this drawing, a Joe has to be registered for the FFPC Main Event by the early-bird deadline on Monday, April 29th, 2013.
So now there’s yet another great reason to play the FFPC Main Event. Registering for the Main Event before the early-bird deadline will save you cash AND you have a shot to compete in the Pros vs Joes! Register for the Pros vs Joes drawing here!