Monday, September 19, 2016

My Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC) Main Event Team

My Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC) Main Event Team.

Well my first draft pick Keenan Allen is out for the  season..so how are we doing so far? Oh and by the way I drafted Cam and CJ Anderson knowing I would have a 53 point start to Week 1. When K Allen went down it cost me a week 1 win as I lost 160-149. Allen scored 12.3 before going down in the first half. 

I am week at TE but strong at QB and RB. But with the loss of Allen WR needs help now too and the KC defense did not impress me week 1. Oh well...

QB
Cam Newton
Ryan Tannehill

RB
CJ Anderson
Doug Martin
Giovani Bernard
Frank Gore
Isaiah Crowell
Darren Sproles
Terrence West
Charcandrick West

WR
Keenan Allen
Jeremy Maclin
Sterling Shepard
Tavon Austin
Eli Rodgers
Markus Wheaton

TE
Kyle Rudolph
Max Williams

K
Adam Viniateri

DEF
KC

No comments: