Sunday, December 7, 2014

FFGuidebook.com playing in FootballGuys Players Championship (FPC), The Fantasy Championship (TFC) and Rotobowl Championship Rounds This Week!

Of the 6 High Stakes Leagues I played in 2014 I am playing in the Championship Round (Week 14-16) in three of them (50% Playoff spots in leagues with 12-teams. I should have a 25% playoff rate (4 teams make playoffs). I am 100% better than the average!

Played in:
Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC) 
FootballGuys.com Players Championship (FPC)
National Fantasy Football Championship (NFFC)
Fantasy Football World Championship (FFWC)
Rotobowl 
The Fantasy Championship (TFC)

Made the Championship Round/Overall Prize
FootballGuys.com Players Championship (FPC) $300,000
Rotobowl                                                                $50,000
The Fantasy Championship (TFC)                        $200,000

Wish me luck for weeks 14-16
As always I will keep you posted on how FFGuidebook.com is doing in the Championship rounds!


No comments: