But what I am most intrigued about are their unique options that are available. One is their In-game player change option. It allows you to bench a player (either for injury or poor play) by adjusting your lineup at the end of a quarter or half. I love this ability. Of course it puts a premium (or advantage) to the individual who is watching the NFL games live via the NFL Red Zone etc.
I think it may be a great "Fantasy Playoff" option. I.e only used when teams are in the playoffs and watching the games intently in weeks 14-16.
Here is a list of options available at MFS:
- In-game player changes to handle player benching or injuries by adjusting your lineup at the end of a quarter or half
- The ability to play a Head-to-Head game and a second game during the regular season against the League Average every week
- Bye Week Rollover to give you a method of using your players for 17 weeks
- Multi-team trades to put together your own blockbuster deals
- Redraft and Keeper leagues
- Team QB flex position, in addition to multiple other flex positions
- Head-to-Head and Total Points leagues
- Joint team owners, including during your Live draft
- Bonuses on top of the normal scoring system
- 2-week playoff option where the combined total is used to determine the winner
- Injured Reserve positions
Check them out and see if they have something you love.
Fantasy Football Tips (2nd Edition): 230 Ways to Win through Player Rankings, Cheat Sheets and Better Drafting ($12.95) www.amazon.com/dp/1936635151
Fantasy Football Guidebook (2nd Edition): Your Comprehensive Guide to Playing Fantasy Football ($19.95) http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982428650